Thursday 18 August 2011

Comments and Tali

Can I just say - I really really appreciate it when people take time to make comments on my blog. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if anybody is actually looking and maybe I should just stick to facebook ... now I know at least a handful of people are interested in my world of GSD's and George Michael (I promise more pics of Our Greek God soon Angela and Geri - No doubt I'll be flooding the blog with new tour pics very soon!)
I't really is simple to leave a comment and actually means a lot to me. Simply, click on comment underneath the relevent post; write your message, if you don't have a google account then click on the Anonymous box. Copy the letters in the Word verification box (that's to protect me from spam!) and publish your comment ......(Oh and don't forget to sign it)  Simples! And Thank you
Tali is off to the vets to be spayed today. I guess you know my heart is in my mouth. Not so easy when it's your own is it! I'll post with news again later!