Tuesday 30 August 2011

Bloody Timewasters

Has The Whelping Box Shrunk?

I'm really in one tonight! I've had 2 cancellations for the pups, so I'm back to just 2 pups booked. I guess I have to appreciate that both lots of people picked up the phone and let me know but it's left me a little worried about the future. I guess there's plenty of time but I do like them to start their new life in their new homes at the right time!
Also my camera/memory card or computer has malfunctioned and I've lost a lot of photos from the last couple of months. Thankfully I've save quite a lot, but sadly not all! This is not the first time I've lost all the data off a memory card without any warning, Maybe I should get a disposable camera from tesco!
Anyway on a brighter note we started to introduce the pups to solid food last night, this time I'm trying CSJ CP27. If the pups do as well on this product as the adults are doing on the Natural and Old Champ foods then I'll be a happy bunny. Honestly Asha looks fantastic on the CSJ Hike On, all she needs is a correctly fitting bra and she could go to a show!!! Good start with the pups anyway, they loved it. I think we have a box full of little piggies!