Sunday 19 June 2011

To Whom It May Concern!!

The laptop is now Officially dead!!! Please, pretty please can you make contact with me on the same e.mail address so I can store your information on my old laptop, (I know it has a broken screen but it works with a computer monitor)....Thank you! Time to save up for another one then!
Not that it matters anyway, but it was always a shit laptop!!!!

STOP...WAIT...
Things are changing...maybe old old laptop can be updated.....I'll let you know!!!

3.50pm -UPDATE
The man who can has managed to transfer most of the stuff from the old laptop onto the older laptop. Thankfully nothing has been lost, (well expect the laptop..lol) all photos, music and data intact and loaded. But at the moment incredimail and the e.mails have not been transferred, so I still need you to e.mail me if you have changed your address since July 2008. Anyone with the same e.mail address will be saved on the old system..I think ... Confused??? You and me both!!!
Thank You!