Thursday 23 June 2011

Be Prepared!


Louis' causing more unrest at the moment. Since the little shit won't eat yogurt now, (or anything with tree barks powder in it), I'll have to think of something else to help with the good bacteria in his digestive system.(Probiotics from the Health food shop maybe?!) He is still on Beta Senior with tinned chappie; how I wish he would have stuck to the GSD24, he did so well on that. But when Louis says "Yeuk...I'm not eating that!" He means it! I'm still adding lypex to his meals, and hoping it helps, too scared to try it without to be honest. The vet has decided to put him back on oxycare but only for a 2 week course this time. I must say, the weight has dropped off him again and sadly he looks awful, pretty much how he looked over Xmas and New Year...though he's still full of beans of course!!!