Friday 24 June 2011

Dexi 10/1/96- 24/6/07

Please don't think I'm being morbid or dwelling on the past. Four years on and I'm not lying on the sofa crying for my loss, I've moved on. But we can't, we musn't forget the ones we have loved and lost, the ones who gave us their all.
To us Dexi may have been a big, goofy, clumsy eating machine. A couch potato who hated the wind and rain but loved to be cuddled and pampered. But to others Dexi was a top show dog of his day, his achievements have never been equalled in this house and were only matched at that time by his litter sister "Aria." Dexi was the sire of top winning Nordau Krystal, and we are lucky to still have her litter sister Kiri here with us today. Dexi was also Jay's grandfather and therefore great grandfather to my lovely Louis. For this alone we owe him so much...
Dexi, I'm still proud to say, I bred you; I owned you; I showed you; but more than anything else I loved/love you...
Till we meet again Blanik Alliance .... Rest In Peace My Sexy Dexi!