Saturday 18 June 2011

Nobody Told Me There'd Be Days Like These....

Today my little man hasn't been feeling his best. I was very disappointed to find out on Monday that he had again lost 2kg, and to be honest he hasn't had a great week. Today the diarrhea was back was a vengence and he was clearly out of sorts this morning. After another emotional call to his long suffering Vet, Louis has been put back on Oxycare and will have to visit her on Monday. I'm still hopeful that circumstances at home these last few weeks haven't helped. Surely his stress levels have been out of the window... anyway with things now back to normal I pray Louis will again return to an even keel. There was one thing I could think of doing to please him today ... buy him a brand new bally-thing. As you can see he LOVES it. I know its pink, but it's covered in stars, very apt as he has always been the STAR that shone the brightest in my life....not sure he should sleep with it in his mouth though!

"Tell me, I think that cupid was in disguise
The day you walked in and changed my life
I think it's amazing,
the way that love can set you free.
So now I walk in the midday sun
I never thought that my savior would come
I think it's amazing
I think YOUR AMAZING
(George Michael)