Wednesday 9 March 2011

Tweeting Mad

The tears had almost flowed a couple of times today, I found myself irritable and lacking in patience with those around me. Just as things had started to get too much for me my mobile text alert started ....over and over again, distracting me from my work. Your messages are funny and/or informative and allowing us access into your home through videos and photos is just awesome. I particularly like the photo of your behind!!! The interview today on Capital Radio was, well, different or mad maybe would best describe it! So nice to hear you happy.
In my opinion "True Faith" is purely amazing, even Steve has commented on it's haunting melody. Sure it's different, not at all what I was expecting from you, but still a great piece of work proving yet again how versatile you are as an artist.

Louis
My little man is better again today, he must love keeping me on my toes and all the special attention he gets! Still I'm so pleased he's got his Mojo back and pray he doesn't loose it again!