Tuesday 8 March 2011

Things....


My beautiful little man is having another bad spell. As scary as they are, two syncope attacks in 10 days are I guess the least of our worries. Bright green stools laced with blood yesterday, diarrhea earlier today and now he's lethargic and refusing to eat. I feel sick to my stomach with worry and just don't know what to do next.
Kiri had her stitches out today and the vets are pleased with her progress. Hope to god we can stop her from doing it again...well we have too I guess!
This is "Meggy," and this photo melted my heart. She is one of the two dogs that belong to George and Kenny. Thanks George for posting it on Twitter and sharing it with your fans. Have to say my mobile went into overdrive today with all your "twittering," I love it though. Something very special about getting direct messages and photos from you. Keep on posting Georgios!