Monday 21 March 2011

Hands up

Who's been swearing on twitter?

In his own words....don't read if you are easily offended

"Afternoon my lovelies.
Beautiful day in London...
75 million pounds in CR's coffers after weekends comedy bonanza ... They( and you ) should be very proud....
True Faith at no2 in the UK iTunes video chart, CD no1 for the 18th day on Amazon Uk, and went from 55 to 18 on the airplay chart....
So thank you all, and fuck the journos who are trying to kill the record. Which, by the way, they do pretty much every time, lol :)
What makes me laugh is that after 30 yrs they still act as if it's newsworthy that I don't sell to kids/ the singles market the way I did :)
Face it paps, hacks and haters... The album will sell great, the tour will sell out, and the fans remain some of the loyalest in the world.
Face it paps, hackers and haters...the album will sell great, the tour will sell out in hours....
And my fans remain some of the loyalest people on the planet.... Nothing you can do about that... So keep swinging at me....it's quite fun that you still love to hate me!!
Thing in the Guardian was funny though !
Apparently if I swear more I'll get more followers, but I just refuse point blank to fucking do that...:)
I mean fuck that, why the fuck would I look for trouble by swearing on a fucking public site....shame on you all at the fucking Guardian.
You utter cock piss bastards.
Am I getting the hang of it people?!
It's definitely more fun!
Seriously though, thought the article was very funny....
Actually The Guardian is my preferred newspaper, is why I'm happy to take their fucking word for it,about how to get down with da kids
By swearin' n that.. Those kids wot is on Twitter when they isn't readin The Guardian..."
How Shocking, it FUCKING WORKS!! A thousand new followers in a couple of minutes...
My numbers are up!!
What a world we live in.........( fucking excellent, heh heh ;)
I'm off to the naughty step for a bit....
ccording to supernanny youu should stay on the naughty step a minute per year of your age????? :) X
May be a while....
Back to work for me my lovelies.....have a great day!
Apparently I'm having a breakdown. as opposed to a laugh....and all Live! ....life on twitter is so dramatic, don't you think? :)
Back to work for a bit. Vocals for new track Im working on nearly done. Love it. think u will too.....xxx
Before I go, just wanna assure everyone that if I were having a breakdown (!!!) I could do a lot better than 'cock piss bastards'.
I nicked that from 'I'm Alan Partridge" so I can't take the credit......bye for now xxxx