Monday 14 March 2011

Bits 'n' Pieces

CH Elmo
Last night I went to bed in a right strop! The stunning Ch. Elmo V Huhnegrab didn't go BIS at Crufts, and though I may be "slightly" prejudiced I had hoped this amazing dog could have gone all the way last night. Still his achievements on winning the group alone deserve recognition. Huge congrats to his owners, breeders and handler....
Sexy Mitchell

Well it couldn't get any worse...could it? It did!!! George, no not the "Greek God Michael" but George the Werewolf staked Mitchell through the heart and now my sexy vampire is no more! Gutted!!!

Louis

Well today has been a little better, Louis' been to the vets for his B12 injections and is being taken off the metranizadol, but he will stay on oxycare for a while anyway. All I can say at the moment is ...plod on!
George
Well yet again my Greek God has made my day, and probably my year. Great to hear him on these radio interviews promoting Comic Relief and talking about the last year. Fantastic that he has now been "clean" for 10 months. I hope he has the strength to say on the straight and narrow now. News of tours and albums have left me on a high, just what I need right now to help me through the dark days. So my "George Michael" fund is now officially open... feel free to donate ...lol