Sunday 14 February 2010

Somebody To Love


Happy Valentines Day
I've Spent the afternoon wallowing in your company. I don't often find the available time these days, I use to love our afternoons together. But circumstances change and now I seem to see more of David Dickinson than George Michael in the afternoons. But today, with me feeling off colour and a little self-indulgent, it was the day to catch-up, and what a way to spend Valentines day. I've laughed with you and cried for you. The wonderful memories of Net Aid, Live In London, Live Aid, I'd Know Him A Mile Off, Unplugged and The Linda McCartney memorial concert...yeah who's knickers where they anyway?
I'm finding myself in an obsessive state at the moment. Proof to me that really I'm fighting the sadness that's within me at the moment. I think about you so much, I guess it's a way of avoiding what's really going on in my head. I'm escaping the reality of my life and building myself another life, a fantasy world in my head. I guess it's a safe place to be, a place to escape the turmoil and confusion that I currently feel. I guess these lyrics explain it so clearly...
You hang around with people who are sure to make you cry
I can make you happy if only for a while
Little baby oh, oh little baby
I can give you all the lovin' that your heart desires
If you ain't got time for me I'll find another fantasy
*****


Dear Georgios, thank you for being there today...I needed someone so much and again you've pulled me through. Where would I be without you now? My life would certainly be in a different place and I guess I would be less balanced. Today I was sad, tomorrow, because I have you, I'll be better.