Saturday 20 February 2010

A Moment With You

Perth - Burswood Dome - 2oth February 2010

Selfishly I feel a little jealous, how I wish I was there. Yeah maybe he is half way across the world but if I had the means I'd be there living the dream. I know full well what I'm missing so it gets to me even more. I don't begrudge Australian fans the experience, I just wish I could join them. I hope and pray that one day soon I can again live through the roller-costar ride that is a George Michael concert.

Set List
1. Waiting
2. Fastlove
3. I'm Your Man (Dance Mix)
4. I'm Your Man
5. Father Figure
6. Praying For Time
7. Everything She Wants
8. An Easier Affair
9. Hard Day
11. Too Funky
12. Interval - John & Elvis Are Dead
13. Faith
14. Spinning The Wheel
15. Spinning The Wheel (Dance Mix)
16. Feeling Good
17. Roxanne
18. Amazing
19. Flawless
20. Outside
21. Careless Whisper

I just can't imagine that I will never be there living my dream with you again. Yes I know I have been blessed, I've seen you 5 times....I should consider myself lucky really, but it's just never enough. I can't express the deep sadness I feel at the thought of never reliving the most awesome experience of my life again. I need to share another evening in your company, to see you, to hear you. I need so much to feel those emotions again, You’re my inspiration at happy times and my comfort at lower moment, and nothing can ever compare to the way I feel when I've spent "A Moment With You."

I know that its wrong
But "if you need me, i'm here", turns me on
I can't help thinking its a miracle you're here
I can't help thinking its a miracle ....