Friday 12 February 2010

A Last Request

Lots of George on the blog at the moment... I wonder what that means? Do you know?
If You Know Me Well.....Then No Doubt You Do!
What is it about this photo? I just keep looking at it...I know, it's your eyes. Why do you hide them Georgios? Do you feel some sense of security or safety behind the glasses? Are you still not happy with yourself? Do you still not see what other people see when they look at you? Or is it better for you these days? You must have felt so much love over the last few years. I use to feel so sad listening to you put yourself down. I just wanted to scream.."No, your wrong, Your everything." But I understand what you're saying, you have to learn to love yourself and sometimes that's hard for all of us. You who to many seem to have everything you could ever need...But material things are not always the answer I guess. You've seen more pain and grief than most and I guess it takes it's toll. I wish, I only wish that just once you could see yourself through my eyes and love yourself the way we love you...

It's late
Time for bed
So I sit, and wait
For that gin and tonic
To go to your head

I know
It's a devious plan
But it's the only way that I know
To get those big bad car keys
Out of your hand

You know
That I remain a gentle man
But even so
There's only so much
A gentleman can stand
Sleep with me
Oh sleep with me tonight

My cards are on your table
My dreams are in your bed
If I was able
I'd be there instead