Monday 24 February 2014

One Week On - Fourth Update

Update on Cal (Nick) from Arthur
Cal sleeping with Ali the 15 year old Staffie
Cal is doing OK, he's a very clever little man and spends a lot of his time clocking all that's around him, I swear he's taking a lot in. He loves to play with the kids, but they do at times get a bit rough with him,I think they sometimes forget he's so young and they are used to Staffs, keeping an eye ye..Ali is showing him the ropes in using the garden as and we are so I'm impressed on how few  accidents have been in the house. I think he'll be as clean as she has been for us in the house when he gets a bit older.
He has settled to the crate which is a good thing as it's the only place in the house he can spend time resting with no interruptions from Ali and the kids so I'm glad I stuck to it...
When do I start to increase his food amounts????? He just never seems full on what he's eating,he is greedy though never seen a dog eat so fast in my life.
He's booked in to the vets on the 6th for his next injection.
Last night he went right through till 6am without howling the place up,so let's see how that goes.....