Saturday 22 February 2014

One Week On - Second Update

 
Barney lives with a large family of GSD's and Tibetan Mastiffs. ...
 but obviously likes his little visitors too!
*****
Claire tells me Barney (Noel) has settled in well at "The Mad House." " ....Absolutely brilliant he's really gutsy with the other dogs nothing fazes him lol. Potty training is going well, poo every time outside pees nearly every time outside. Sleeping well and eating well, loves everyone, so pleased with him. He's a bloody live wire and absolutely fantastic.  He's a little thief and legs it when he's pinched something, he has us in fits of laughter. He waits for me to take my slippers off and woosh he's got them.  Loves hunter wellies because of the buckles.  And NO he's not coming back I love him to bits.  Who would I chase after when I have had my slippers nicked lol."