Wednesday 13 November 2013

Walking in Fron

I've lived up here for 18 years and still some days it manages to take my breath away. I must admit some days I just walk, I don't really look around me and appreciate what I've got; but today was different. Today I pushed myself further up hill and gazed in amazement at the beauty of this special place. It was sunny but breezy, the dogs were full of fun and I took the greatest of pleasure in watching them enjoying their freedom. They are so lucky, I'm so lucky to be here. Though the Winters can be harsh, it's well worth the extra struggle... and anyway, I love the snow! (it's just that bloody wind that scares me!!!) This may not be the ideal place to live out my life; I can't imagine that if I'm lucky enough to get to my 80ies that will be a suitable place to live, but for now day to day I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be or anyone I'd sooner be with!
Asha and Mikey - look at that View

Ziva and Tali with "our" lake behind them

Finlay Posing with the Nantlle Ridge behind him

Jezi coming back full pelt, Nico thinking about it!