Friday 8 November 2013

Freshfields Calendars

The Manager of the sanctuary in Liverpool regularly asks me for photos of the animals for calendars and Xmas cards. I'm proud to have my photos of "our" animals in Freshfields Wales included in any publications. I also often send photos of Finlay and my own cats and they have previously been included in notelets and Xmas cards. Among the photos I sent this years was a photo of Jamie in the buttercups, Billy and a headshot of Isla. I was very proud to see Jamie was the main shot for one month and that small  photos of the other two are also included.
But what I didn't expect, and what I must admit took me aback is the photo of Riley on the front cover. I must have sent it late last year, too late for another publication and it had been stored on their files. They were not too know. Yeah, mixed emotions, he was so beautiful and I loved him so much. It's just not easy to get over him, It was so hard to loose him so young.