Wednesday 27 November 2013

I Can Keep Schtum No More!!!

Ok, here goes ..... I'm cautiously optimistic that Ziva and Nico are going to become parents. Ziva was mated just over 5 weeks ago, and on day 35 there was some noticeable changes. As Ziva now carries her granddad Kai's heavy coat, without feeling an abdominal enlargement is not so noticeable but it is there. Of course I'm cautious, without a scan it's a time of uncertainty and apprehension, but I am hopeful. I had originally decided not to say anything until I was 100% sure, it's not that I'm secretive it just makes it easier to deal with the disappointment if the babies don't come; but there you go I could hold it in no more ....
Please cross everything for me that I'm right and that it all goes to plan, and I'll let you work out the dates and then consider what I'll be doing over Xmas!!! Anyway hopefully exciting times ahead :)