Saturday 9 November 2013

No Bonking At Blanik!!!

Well not this week anyway! I have to confess I'm a little disappointed but there you go, that's life. Tasha came up to see Nico on Thursday and again today, she was extremely playful, loved the attention but would not stand for him at all. Her owner had commented that he felt she was having a very different season to normal, there was not much blood and he said she wasn't really very swollen. On further investigation I had to agree, I don't think that she would be physically able to take the dog. So sad for her owners, lovely people who clearly adore their bitch and want it so badly. I was pleased to hear that they have set their hearts on a Nico baby and will be back next time!!!
The other bitch was not receptive in any way. Though she was obviously physically ready, mentally she was not and lunged aggressively at Mikey every time he went near her. With the owner not wanting to muzzle the bitch I had to say no, I will not allow my boys to be bitten like Dexi was. It was her choice and I respect it totally, but Mikey is my priority and for me I'm sorry but it's just not worth it!
Anyway maybe it's fate, maybe there will be good news soon and maybe both these "ladies" can come back at a time that's more suitable for everyone!