Tuesday 23 October 2012

On The Move


Louis and Jezi with Finlay and Nico in the distance
at the nursery in Tremadog.
One of my favourite childhood places but sadly not a great walk today.
Too many bloody dog walkers there!!!! lol
 
Tali and her precious son Mikey messing about

Ziva running with her mummy Asha
Ziva continues to impress me greatly. She must be the most obedient bitch I've ever owned, even more so than Seffe and that takes some doing. She's now running loose on the mountain through the sheep. Her "leave" is faultless and her recall instant. Maybe she can give Tali some lessons in recalls eh!! She may not be "Obedience trained," she may not walk to heel and jump through hoops but I've got more than I want from Ziva, she's very loyal and very very obedient. I'm not stupid enough to believe that I can ever be complacent when the sheep are about but I'm at least confident half of the younger generation have got the message!