Saturday 20 October 2012

Llandudno C.S

Paula with Asha
Another fun day with my mates at Llandudno C.S. Without my "rocks" I feared I would be a little lost but we all sat together and I realised I wasn't Billy No Mates after all .. though ladies I have to be honest, you were missed!!!! Thanks to Paula for handling Jezi and to Mark for handling Asha to RBOB, Very glad Mark didn't try and run away with Asha today ... getting fed up of retrieving her from his car.... she's mine, you can't have her! lol.

Milli
It was lovely to meet Milli, Jan's new Millaner baby..what a little sweetie she is, without doubt she's helping Jan and her family heal after the loss of Alfi. (Tali's brother)
Huge well done to Debbie on BPIB with Nico's new girlfriend Chelsey ... she's just gorgeous.
Canine Society shows are so much fun these days, well within the GSD community anyway! The days of bitching and back biting are long gone. We all sit together, help each other and support each other. Just the way it should be, but never was. I don't know why it changed, or when to be honest, but the last few years have been the best. Support and friendship, just what it should all be about.
David Bailey wasn't with us today, she's in Manchester so very few photos to share. Thanks to Debs for taking photo's of Asha ....