Monday 29 October 2012

Gossip And Tale Telling

So apparently I'm in trouble again ... the next time I decide to have another dog I'll remember to ask all the GSD and the retired GSD exhibitors in North Wales before I make a decision ... No, actually I'll ask the whole of Wales their opinion ..OK? Before Nico's arrival  I told the people I chose to tell, after he arrived I told the world.
Am I pissed? Nope! Expect nothing different from the people concerned!

 And If "That George" does tour again I'll also get the permission of all my friends and family before purchasing tickets; especially if I intend going to more than one concert and leaving poor little defenceless husband home alone with all the animals!!!
Am I pissed? yeah a little, but I expected nothing different from the person concerned!
Thanks to both my friends who came forward to tell me what had been said behind my back, true friendship. Sad that people have nothing better to talk about and brood about. Sad they can't see beyond the box and actually see the good the two things in question have done and do for me.