Saturday 24 September 2011

Lucky Jane


Blanik Belinda - Heidi

Jane has been reserved today. She will be travelling down to the South of England to live with Rowena and her husband. I first met Ro in around 1997 when her parents bought Heidi (Blanik Belinda) from us. Steve and I became good friends with Stan and Mikki and have kept in touch over the years. Sadly Heidi is no longer with us, but she was a star, loved by many in her hometown in Llandudno. I'm sure many there will remember her fancy dress walks along the prom in Llandudno ever Xmas morning. 
Baby Jane today
This picture of Heidi haunts me as I firmly believed when I saw it that it was our Nikki. Never have I seen a bitch look so much like her mother.
I'm dead chuffed that Jane is also going to live with someone we already know...another one that I know will get the best of everything.
So just Tinie T and May now looking for their forever home!

.