Wednesday 14 September 2011

Big Adventure

It's been a big day for the pups today. They had yet more visitors and another baby was reserved. We are not quite sure who yet as Matt has decided on a standard coat bitch for their family and they will have to wait for me to make my decision before they can choose! That leaves 4 pups to sell, either 3 bitches and one dog or 4 bitches. I'm really surprised that as yet Sukie and Jane have had no interest shown in them! Never mind, without a shadow of a doubt their day will come! (maybe even on Sunday!)


Anyway after the visit was over we decided to give the pups their first experience of going into the living room. For our own sanity we took them in three at a time, they were brilliant, no one at all was phased. They also had the pleasure of meeting their grandmother for the first time. Tali was amazing, so excited but calm, she gave them all a bath! Maybe tomorrow they can meet Uncle Finlay!!!

One cause for concern was that one of the boys took a shine to Kai's banana...thank God the big man was not there to see it!!! Note I said one of the boys. They are getting so alike now, without picking them up I'm really struggling to tell them apart, but if I had to put money on this I'd say it's Harvey. Not a bad thing that it's obvious that they are cast from the same cloth I guess!