Monday 26 September 2011

The Dilemma

Minx
Tinie T
I have picked Minx as my pick of litter and she is definitely staying. Poor May did not stand out from the crowd, being a little slight and lacking in coat. Tinie T is short in body and a little stuffy in neck (I wonder where she gets that from? ..Thanks Grandad Kai !!!) but still very eye catching. And Maggie? Her front and colour are not her fortune but she's a lovely bitch.
Everyone knows that Tinie T has stolen my heart and as I believed Maggie to have more show potential than her I decided to use my head and keep Maggie as second choice over Tinie T. Decision made! (or so I thought!)
Maggie
Last night there was a huge spanner thrown into the works! Mick and Karen came to visit, they own Robbi, the sire of the litter. They too immedietly pick out Minx as the best standard coat female and she was put to one side. Mick kept looking back at Tinie T and Maggie, (Again little May was dismissed for show potentia) and eventually decided he prefered Tinie T as he couldn't get over Maggie's straight front assembly and the slight peak in her back!
Maybe I should go with my originally decision, but maybe, with half an excuse from Mick I should let my heart rule my head like I did with Louis, and keep Tinie T. Let's face it, that was one of the best decisions I ever made. My head is all over the place, and when I think I've made the decision something else comes into my mind and I'm all in a quondry again. Truth of the matter is, I love Maggie too!
May
Making matters worse Steve added his tupence worth last night and said he though as May was much finer than the others then no one would want her. Well that had me in tears, dismissed as a show dog and now also classesd as not wanted, and all in the same day. I bawled my eyes out! Anyway of course that is not strickly true. If no one comes to give May a home of her own, she will always be wanted, loved and have a home here with us!
So who am I keeping? Minx and ..er..yum....Not sure yet!