Friday 10 December 2010

You Have Been Loved

Blanik Deeanna
Krizzie
8/7/00 - 11/12/07

3 years on and I still feel cheated of the time we should have had together. I miss you so much my crazy Krizzie pup. I'm still shattered to have lost you so young, but privileged to have known you and loved you. Thank you for the years of love you gave me and thank you for your wonderful children and grandchildren. Rest in peace Krizzie pup...

Don't tell me why you have to go
Loving you was as Good as gold
As good as gold
I'd love to love you, really love you
But you see there's something you should know
I really didn't think you'd go
Because today I could have sworn I heard you say,
I love you, I want you,
I need to be with you today
I Saw something in your face
Stay her besides me I need your love to hide me
...And now you've gone away
And left me me crying like a baby.