Friday 3 December 2010

Fastlove





"I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave
Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone"
(Nicked from Warbabe's Facebook page...sorry Zee!!!)

The Dog walking's done, and honey it's so cold outside. The snow lays thick on the ground and I'm feeling a little bored and a big bit naughty! I suppose I could "read a book or write a letter...mother things are getting better!" (Well that's what Marc told me anyway!) A hot cup of sweet milky tea, a big bar of Cadbury caramel chocolate and my thoughts continue to drift to the man in my dreams.
Forums are quite and Facebook disheartened. The snow has cause many to have to cancel from attending tomorrows big party, a party I've never been privileged enough to attend...but I'm not too proud to admit that every year I've felt jealousy and sadness on a very special night in a George Michael lover's calendar!
So what shall I do, write My Xmas Cards? Clean? You must be kidding!! Watch a dvd?...surprise surprise the TV's already being controlled by someone else...so I'll drift into my fantasy and do some George! (just for a change that is!) Hundreds of photos all stored in folders and discs, Young photos, Wham! photos, sexy photos, tour photos copy-write photos, photoshoped photos and yeah...court photos.
I'll make new folders, no I won't I'll make a sexy collage. I'll use photos that Webby won't let me play with on forums...hmmm...yes that's what I'll do...and when I've done it I'll make another one...and another one and another one...well maybe. Damn shame the photos are small on the blog but look closely, photoshoped or not? Who cares it only add's fuel to the fantasy!
Good yeah...well at least it kept me quiet!