Saturday 4 December 2010

Understand...

Jamie
Well the little shit has been here for 12 months today....thanks to all the Blanik kids and cats for putting up with our own Mr Naughty!!!
*****
George Michael – nice guy
From N Sahodree – HMP Wandsworth

" ...... A lot has been written about George prior to his coming to HMP Pentonville and after. Allow me to give a little perspective at first-hand view. George Michael came onto the wing where I was. I worked on the server and on my way to the canteen to bring the food trolley onto the wing word had already spread that George was in reception. The cleaners were told to get a cell ready and staff and inmates waited eagerly to catch a glimpse of George Michael.
At lunchtime, while I was serving food on the servery, when I caught a glimpse of George in his prison clothes. He looked a bit confused and out of place. Hesitatingly he came to collect his food but only after all other inmates had collected theirs. When George came by the server he looked anxious. My colleagues were in awe of him and speechless, but I approached George and to reassure him I said ‘George, my wife is your biggest fan’. He told me to say ‘Hi’ to her.
The next day when George came to the server he looked more relaxed and composed. He laughed and joked with other inmates and even commented on Arsenal’s win the night before. I asked him to sign 2 autographs for me and he duly obliged. I found George Michael to be a very polite and pleasant man."

So George Michael is a nice man....Well bugger me I never knew!