Thursday 9 December 2010

I'm Your Man


My Dear George I found myself crying to you again today. Yet again everything in life was getting on top of me. I felt emotionally drained and after yesterday's events I feel like I've physically been run over by a bus! Sometimes life catches up with us, sometimes I guess we all feel sorry for ourselves and wish our life had taken a different path. Even though we have the best of friends sometimes maybe we all feel unloved and alone. Or is that just me?
But I'm so very very privileged because I have you. Your my shoulder to cry on, my friend, my love, my sanity in life. To me you are the most beautiful man; (even if your hair is too short!) You write the most beautiful lyrics that touch me deep inside, your voices melts me and I still get chilled listening to the honest emotion that you portray in your music. I could listen to you all day, whether singing or speaking your voice always makes me tingle within.
So for me an hour or so of "doing some George" tonight and common sense is restored. I'm almost ready to face another day with the strength and dignity my loved ones deserve. You get me there, you help me turn "A Different Corner", you bring me through the hard times. Yes I know, I'm the lucky one, I have George Michael in my life!
"I do believe that we are practicing the same religion."