Sunday 6 October 2013

Week End

Saturday - My beautiful girls Asha and Ziva keeping up a 20 year family tradition of Blaniks not winning at Pwllheli show, still we had a great day, lots of fun with great friends and beautiful dogs. Thanks to Bethan for these photos. They are more precious than usual as they are the only ones I have, my memory card crashed when I connected it to the laptop. I could try and save the photos myself but they are too important so it's been sent off to the "professionals" to hopefully safely retrieve all the data.
Asha
and Ziva in their classes yesterday.

*****
Sunday - Mikey and I completed a sponsored walk in aid of Freshfields Animal Rescue. The powers that be tell me the sanctuary costs about £7,000 a week to run so every penny counts. Thanks to the people who have sponsored us :)