Sunday 13 October 2013

Walk One and Two

Today walk number one was sabotaged by people walking; (yes "people" on "my" mountain.. what is the world coming too?) the bloody cows that put the fear of god in me and kamikaze sheep. (don't ask.)  The Blanik 3 were just great, even when it looked like we would get run over by sheep their behaviour was impeccable. Walk number two was ace, not a person or cow in sight and even the sheep thankfully went in the opposite direction. Ziva did try out her new toy, yes it floats, but I'm sure gundog people would cringing if they saw how she carries it!! Three of the Blanik 4 were faultless .... and Tali? Well, some things never change!!!
We are all so lucky to live up here, it's just perfect for us and the animal.  (Well almost....Bloody cows!) Even on a dull blustery day it still takes my breath away. Sometimes on a walk I just have to stop and look around me, today was one of those days and I decided to just film a short video on my phone. Like I said yesterday, thank god for smart phones! By the way as soon as you get a camera or phone out Ziva poses! What a girl!