Sunday 18 August 2013

Plonker!!

Have to admit I'm feeling pretty low this morning. Shouldn't take it to
heart, but I do. I have this lovely male here, best since Dexi and I can't get his performance right in the ring. He looked stunning yesterday and looked sound as a pound going round the ring.
In my eye he should never have been last, but this up and down is such an issue and I don't know what to do about it. In fairness to the judge he obviously liked him and gave him extra opportunities to get it right, but he didn't! I've been going to training and teaching him "steady," he's great at it there with me, but I've got no one here with GSD's who can help. As soon as he's in that ring he just thinks he should pull like an idiot. Even John (Did you win the lotto to buy that) Thomas said yesterday that he should never have been last, but with the excessive pulling and digging in the judge obviously felt he looked unsound, which I know he's not!

The other comments yesterday was "has he had a bitch yet? He's frustrated " He was so OTT, but Jezi is just finishing her season and he LOVED Lilly. I'm telling you my hands were red raw with being dragged about after bitches! (LOL) But what can I do? I can't force people to use him, and I can't till next year. Such a waste ... I hope I'm not wearing rose tinted glasses but I think he's just stunning.
Sorry to go on, needed to rant, hopefully it well help, any tips gratefully accepted ....