Sunday 5 February 2012

Puppy Race On A Misty Mild Sunday

Go-Go Girls
In first place is Ziva David (Daveed ... remember!)
But Jezi Baba is now putting in a lot of effort
OMG Daniella puddle duck(Don't ask!)
who was in last place has almost caught up!

Not great photos today I know but I only took the little camera out with me today. I'm gutted the rain has come and washed away my Winter Wonderland. All the dogs came home wet and dirty, some predictably worse than others of course!
I think I'm fairly settled in my walking routine at the moment, taking Ziva with Tali, Louis, Mikey, Asha and Finlay is working well. She's pretty obedient (so far) and doesn't wonder too far from the pack. Kai is very patient with Danni and Jezi and they mostly seem to leave Kiri alone, which is better for everyone. (Ziva tried to play kisses with her - not her most intelligent move) Anyway we'll see how it goes but for now it's working! There are more photos of my walk today on my facebook album .."Everybody's doing it." Hope you like them :)