Wednesday 22 February 2012

My Brits Winner!

I'm a big fan of Prisoners Wives and was watching that last night when the text messages started to fly in. Thanks to  friends I did manage to see George on the Brits on ITV+1 afterwards. I reckon I'm quite good at reading George expressions and emotions, to me he was obviously quite emotional at the standing ovation he received from the crowd; maybe he was a little nervous and jet-lagged and hopefully just pleasantly tipsy!
In my eyes, looking good Mr Michael
And for those who've jumped on the fact he fluffed one word, Get a life! ( .. red perry jumper now comes to mind)
Even after the lift of seeing George I was unable to hold on to my enthusiasm for life. The issues that are haunting me at present even invaded my dreams last night, and made me non too pleasant a person to be around early this morning. Funny that, how a dream can make or break a day! (and today is broken)
I know I have to get a grip, I know I have to move on and deal with the situation, but right now I just can't. I'm just a bit of an emotional wreck on yet another rollercoster ride! I don't consider myself a selfish person, and I would not intentionally hurt anyone's feelings but at the moment I have to put me and mine first, sadly I'm not emotionally equipped to give any more of me right now.
Recently little issues have been blown completely out of proportion in my head. I never thought that I suffered from the Winter blues as I love cold crispy days with winter sunshine. But this year with all the mild weather, rain, wind and mist here I've found myself feeling tearful and low so often that I can't help but think it's all playing a part in my demeanour. Sunday morning was quite the exception, getting up to sun and just a covering of snow really did help me confront the day in a much more positive manner. It must be a pretty dark winter if not even George can help lead me out into the sunshine ..... there's only been one other occasion that I can think of that I've previously not felt he was there for me, and then he was in prison!
Anyway sorry for the self indulgence, but as Kim just said, it's my blog so if helps me, I write it!