Monday 11 July 2011

'Tiss Really Not A Secret

Just because I don't care to announce every detail of what's going on in my life doesn't mean I'm keeping secrets....I haven't lied to anyone, Just not volunteered the information! Well actually that's not officially right, I posted it on GMF!!! (an Internet forum, how more public could you get?)
I have already chosen to tell my nearest and dearest exactly what's going on, others will have to wait till I know for sure myself. Please don't be offended if I haven't told you personally, just maybe wasn't the right time!!! It's my choice to keep mum, to protect myself from all the questions, but anyone who has asked me straight out has had an honest answer...bloody hell if you read this blog regularly most of you will have worked it out by now anyway....talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill ... but watch this space!