Friday 1 July 2011

Miss Stitches out and Mr No Eat!

Are we going to a show-Summer 2010
Sorry no new photos and the only news is about these two again! Kiri bravely, er yum I mean fidgeted her way through having her stitches out on Thursday. Without meaning to humanise too much I guess she must have been worried she was staying there again. Still our super old lady lives to fight and splash on!
Louis is causing me more heartache, he was in obvious discomfort for some hours last night, and his refusal to eat for a 24 hr period is very worrying. To be honest last night I think I got myself in a worse state than he was in himself. I see no end to this, no conclusion to his illness and my heartache. Just when I think we are getting somewhere, that it may be over, bang and we seem to be back to square one!
Freedom - Nov 08
I make no bones about it, I never have, he is the light of my life, my very special friend. He oozes personality and charm and his exuberance is second to none. His love of life is obvious to anyone who meets him and he honestly hasn't got a nasty bone in his body. It's so hard to see him like this, such a young dog to look so awful. I really do hope we can get through this, I hope to soon be reporting that he's fighting fit again as this is truly breaking my heart!