Tuesday 3 May 2011

To Whom it may Concern.

My passions in life......
Some of My German Shepherds during a walk at Llyn Ffynhonau.....






and my Greek God, Mr George Michael
As it states above in the blog description,
This Blog Is ........
"DEDICATED TO THE LOVE OF GEORGE MICHAEL AND GERMAN SHEPHERDS."
If you have no interest in either, then it's simple, choose to stay away from this site! There's no room here, or in my life for patronising comments which clearly upset me and leave me feeling bitter. Sadly for me my bubble is far too easily burst.
All my friends know that these two things are my sanity in life, my escapism from what is sometimes a mundane existence. I don't force my opinion of either on any of you. In fact to keep myself "Safe" I find it easier never to discuss George in certain company, which is sad for me really as I would love to share my excitement of forthcoming tours and "the" wonderful  conversation we had on twitter with more of my friends. But my fear of being humiliated in company prevents me from doing it....Ah well such is life!!
But I would like to ask one thing of you...Please allow me the same courtesy and sensitivity in life that I allow you. Please bare in mind that I am passionate about my chosen breed and "My George." Hands up, I admit, try as I do to fight it, I'm far too over sensitive. But like it or lump it I know I can't do anything about it, hell I have learnt to accept that this is who I am, maybe now you could learn to accept me for who I am too?