Wednesday 11 May 2011

Heads All Cabbaged!


I just can't get my head around this...
and I'm feeling a little thick....again!!!

I can probably only afford to do 2 or 3 concerts.. so should I only list my 3 preferred Cities? I so want to get close to him, I've never been lucky enough to have had that experience. I'm worried if I list 5 I may only get "invitations" to pre-sales for maybe the 2 I'm least likely to want to do. But I prefer to get them than nothing....make sense?..maybe eh!
 And Now I hear pre-sale is 10am on Monday...I'm not home this Monday!!! AHhhh - PLEASE HELP!

Update

5. Wait for your invitations
Prior to each show's presale start time, all interested Æccess members and a random selection of GeorgeMichael.com login holders will be selected to receive invitations to participate in our presales. Each invitation will include a special, personalized link that can be used to purchase up to a maximum of four tickets per show....