Monday 16 May 2011

Meltdown

George - I Hope Your Feeling Happy Now!
Following fan club pre-sales on Friday tickets for George's new tour went on general sale today, for some it was just as chaotic, if not worse than Friday. I am honestly sad to read on forums that some genuine fans, who missed out on Friday, have not been able to get the tickets they were hoping for again today. (Though I don't understand the minority who bitterly blame the artist for this!)
Fans who signed up to the RAH's (Royal Albert Hall) own site found themselves in a queuing system, some as far back as 4,750 in the queue. Sadly for them not a hope in hell of a ticket and this before the sale had even started. Due to the huge demand and hits on the sites, Ticketmaster apparently went into melt down and Seetickets site Crashed for some time.
Before 12.00pm new shows had been added for Birmingham and Cardiff...but as yet, no more dates for MEN..damn!!!
So after all the homophobic trash in the gutterpress, yet again George your public have spoken!
*******************************
Stop press and all that....7pm ish
Well bloody hell, I spoke too soon, another night added at MEN. So, "I have a question...a big f**king question;" do I or don't I? Of course I bloody did!!! Just don't tell the husband!