Sunday 17 January 2010

Nothing Looks The Same In The Light


One bottle of Asti Martini and I'm anybody's ... Well not quite, but maybe. I feel a little hissed with a "P" My head is pickled anyway. Do I or don't I! Will would say.."I Think I Better Leave Right Now," but I'm not really bothered about Will...I wonder what The Greek God would say. I can hear his words in my head "do what you want darlin', life is too f**cking short." But dear Greek God..I don't know what I want! (except you of course!) And George, do you have to swear so much? It shocks me to hear you say such words. Live In London is truly amazing, closest place to heaven..just a lot of "F" words...oh yeah and twit..but with an "A." Though he was "A" twit, I agree. Your such a bad boy, and I love a bad boy. Sometimes I wish you'd let me go, let me grow up my mother would say, but you never do. Always there in my head. Remember when I first saw you, jeans, trainers and a waist coat, no shirt and my teenage hormones where in overdrive. You knew what you where doing, a million girls fell in love that night...with a man they could never have. But I had to rebel, Marc was what I needed for a while then, just to be different, to stand out in the crowd. But in my heart it was you, always you!
Oops, think I better not do the Freshfields blog tonight, may get the sack if I do.And I've had a REALLY naughty idea...Awww Lesley loves me really! But hell no I'll stay off that dashboard tonight. Where is the spell check button anyway? Haha who cares can't be what I'm not and I swear a lot, fantasies about a man I can't have and can't spell for toffee....Love me or leave me, see if I care? Well I will tomorrow...shit where is the delete button?
Anyway, back to topic as Webby would say. Oh he's not 10yrs old you know. He read that and told me off..haha, he told me he was Celtic, turns out he's bloody German, like my dogs. Best dogs come from Germany so Webby can't be that bad can he!
Topic..I'm leaving..soon, sad but that's the way it is!
Off now...what's the bet I'll have a headache tomorrow.

Oh yeah, One thing, I LOVE GEORGE MICHAEL with a passion ....just incase you didn't know!
;)