Tuesday 26 January 2010

Fantasy


I've got a day off tomorrow and what I'm looking forward to the most is not hearing that bloody alarm at 6.45am. To wake-up slowly and naturally at a less ungodly hour is so comforting, especially on a cold dark Winters morning. Drifting between consciousness, sleep and that other "place" will sooth my mind for the day. "He" usually meets me there, in that safe, warm place where I can be anyone I choose to be, and he can be mine. The fantasy drifts along naturally and the warmth I feel gives me great comfort. As I wake I smile and I shiver, goose-bumps appear and the hair on my arms stand on end. I still feel his presence around me, as I will for the rest of the day; to be truthful as I do everyday of every week, and have done for years. Do I feel guilty? No, but in your eyes, should I? Well that's for you to decide as an individual, your perfectly entitled to your opinion, as am I to mine! But all I can say is that tomorrow, if all goes to plan, I will wake-up in a happy, balanced and sane place. Will You?


You hang around with people who are sure to make you cry
I can make you happy if only for a while
Little baby oh, oh little baby
I can give you all the lovin' that your heart desires
If you ain't got time for me I'll find another fantasy