Monday 18 January 2010

Do You Really Want To Know..


Well hell, an apology may be called for for the content of yesterday's blog. I was a little drunk and spouting verbal diarrhoea..well, written diarrhoea anyway. Having a drink, or two or three helped my frame of mind at the time, but didn't help me get a solution to my issues. I guess one of my weaknesses is that I hate letting other people down at whatever cost to myself. I also hate confrontation and upset and I fear this will cause upset. Anyway I guess it will be short-lived as I know full well no one is indispensable.
Dear Webby, I apologise for bringing up the subject of your age...again. It was just well, a private conversation, a giggle and you shouldn't have been snooping!
Anyway, the last statement..me being in love with Yog..well the cats is truly out of the bag now..... I bet you never knew!!! lol