The week is not going to plan ... On Monday Steve went for his audiologist appointment; the time on the card was 9.30am and the date - 14/9/26. When he got there, they told him there had been a mix-up; the appointment was 14/10/26. They did apologise, but ...
This morning I was driving to my appointment in Llandudno hospital when my mobile rang. Hands-free was not as easy in Steve's car, but since I was using the phone for Sat Nav it was in the cradle, so I was able to answer. It was the appointment department of the hospital cancelling my appointment. "Oh Hell, but I'm on my way." She apologised, but the person I was seeing had phoned in sick! I guess I was glad of a mobile phone, as I was able to turn back, but Gail who was going with me to hold my hand, had taken a day off work. Well, we stopped for a cuppa and had a good natter, but after working myself up a little for the appointment, it was disappointing. The caller assured me that I would get another appointment within a couple of weeks, but I can't ask Gail to take another day off work, can I?
Tomorrow is Mum's appointment in the pain clinic ... 3rd time lucky?
