Tuesday 11 August 2015

We All Went To LLyn Cop Today

Ziva, Asha, Tali
Sammi, Mikey, Loki
Finlay, Jezi, Nico
*****
Today I decided to wonder over to the other side of the village and take everyone to LLyn Cop again. Due to it being a little more popular over there it's more sensible to do 3 x 3; and with it only being about a three quarter of an hour walk it's great for the oldies but equally exciting for the youngsters. Parking is easy and safe, though I do have to do 26 point turn and make sure I'm not in a ditch or in the gorse! 
Today on walk one as I approached the trees I saw a couple of people with a couple of dogs. I called Jezi back and put her on the lead. As I got nearer the collie started making his way towards us so I called out, "She doesn't like other dogs!" The woman shrugged her shoulders and still the collie came. Luckily I was able to turn right and he followed us up the other side of the fence, he unlike my lot didn't seen to know where the opening is! I doubt she'd have shrugged her shoulders if anything had occurred!!!
I took the 2 youngsters and their Uncle Mikey exploring and really could have stayed out there for hours, but with a hungry belly and another waiting at home we made our way back. Looking forward to tomorrow now!