Thursday 27 August 2015

Someone Else Took Photos













Love these photos taken by Sara of Loki gating in the ring yesterday. They really do show off his powerful long stride. Look at that forward reach and follow through from his hind quarters. So so pleased to get to see these as I didn't see him in the ring on Saturday (I was hiding) and obviously I didn't see him yesterday, but my god I felt the power and pace. To be honest I wasn't prepare for it as he does have a tendency to move like dilly dream when I'm on the other end of the lead, saying that I guess that's whats needed in a leisure centre. But note to self - don't wear jacket over waistcoat, look more like a telly tubby than normal!!!!!!!
To be fair Loki has always been eye catching on the move, as a baby you could see the front extension was super. Even Steve use to say he loved watching him move. So two shows down, one to go ... onward and forward then eh!!! (Bet you we'll be last on Saturday!!!)