Friday 27 September 2013

Ziva Wrote On Facebook!

"HELP - I've lost my most prized possession. It did sink in a ditch never to be seend again. I think Nico made a hole in it so it did sink not float .... if anyone does see it please please can i be having it back .... yours gutted in tears and about to take it out on my sister
Ziva David (Pronounced Daveed if you please!!!)"
 
Ok, so this idiot owner waited an hour for the water to settle and then went back up the mountain alone! On my hands and knees getting soggier by the minute, with Steve's walking stick I poked about in the ditch  till I found the toy. When I did I had to put my arm up to my armpit into dirty brown the water to retrieve Ziva prized possession. Was it worth it? To see her little face ... of course it was!
 She's now asleep with it safely besides her ....