Sunday 21 April 2013

W+PBW

 Sadly Nico was the only one in his class and didn't really get chance to settle. He was pulling out far too hard and didn't show himself off like he did at Crufts. Sarah, as ever was brilliant, and so patient with him, and as you can see stood him beautifully. 
Ah well you have to be in it to win it, and judges can and often do withhold prizes at Championship shows!!! 

Photo cropped at the request of the handler!!!! (LOL)
 Mikey looked great and getting shortlisted and then 5th in limit, the largest class of the day, was quite an achievement. It was his first time in the ring with a handler and give or take a few tantrums he did well! As I always handle him it was great for me to see him stood and going round the ring... yep the boy looked great.
Jezi was 4th out of 5. Her "plain" colour very apparent in a ring of well pigmented bitches. Though colour in the breed is of secondary importance, at this level is can and should influence! Jezi performed OK, but her performance, as ever, lacked any spark and drive. I'm not blinkered, love her as I do I know she lacks the quality of her mother and sister, and had I been judging this class I would have placed her 4th too.