Monday 26 December 2011

Today's Thoughts


Did we really know George was in such a bad way? I guess the management clamp down on information and the twitters from friends made that apparent to those of us who choose to read between the lines. Though I have to admit I didn't realise he was that bad for that long. I guess Fadi's tweet of "He Speaks" now makes sense.
As ever I found it easier to only talk about my feelings with other fans and Steve as some people including family members always take the piss, and as much as I preach they'll never get it or me!
As I said I'm not ashamed to admit I cried watching the interview .... The snippets on TV were bad enough, but the whole interview now online is heart wrenching to his lovelies! Anyway a twitter text to my mobile from George wishing me/us happy Xmas sure did make my day yesterday and his regular twitter texts to my phone today have left me beaming.
As much as I am now looking forward to the re-scheduled dates for Symphonica, I'll wait as long as it takes to get a healthy George back on stage.
Sadly the situation between Jezi and Ziva has not resolved itself. They have had several spats and it's still obvious to both of us that it would be a foolish and possibly a dangerous mistake to keep both together. Shame, I would love Jezi to be in the ring...but it looks like it's not to be. At the beginning of the year I will have to make a serious effort to find homes for Jezi and dear Enya, now giving her up is going to be heart breaking. Such a delightful young lady, a great character with so much to offer the world .... someone is going to be very lucky to share a life with her!
I have noticed a difference in Kiri the last few weeks .... she's become very old and I guess at almost 13 she's perfectly entitled too, so now without missing out on the enjoyment of living with her I'll start to prepare myself for the inevitable. Still you never know, it's strange that this time last year I didn't think Louis would be here this Xmas and to date my boy is doing well and looking good.
Ok I'm off for a little light relief with Edward Cullen now. A Sexy Vampire .... just what you need to help you through Boxing Day!