Wednesday 9 November 2011

Today ... Oh Yeah And Yesterday!


Sometimes it all gets to be too much. Sometimes the tears flow and the mood is low but no one thing can really take blame. Sometimes when all the chocolate has been devoured and still the mood has not improved, sometimes there's no way out except you......
Sometimes I feels pathetically sorry for myself and my life, sometimes this is simply not enough and I wish for more, sometimes I hates everything about myself and my inadequacies, sometimes there's no way out except you.....
Sometimes it feels like every one's out to get me. Sometimes the dogs just drive me insane. Sometimes I cry because laughing is just too hard and sometimes their humor just sadness me. Sometimes there's no way out except you ...... sometimes, yeah sometimes, sometimes was today!

Steve Celebrating that Danni's not leaving home ... yet!
Yesterday we had a nice lady on the phone asking about Danni. She had followed her with interest on forums and finally couldn't resist her charm. She was very excited when I said Danni was still available for sale and said she would love to have her. All well and good, but to be honest my heart sank, at 12 weeks they have become part of our "Family!" Sensibly Danni and Enya need homes, someone else can give them more and that's what I want for them, they deserve "it all!"
This lady has a 9 month old male GSD, a Tirgram Tim son. I told her that therefore she would need to make sure they never mated as Tim and Robbi (Danni's dad) are half brothers. Initially she said no problem, but later rang to tell me that having discussed it with her husband they decided they could not out rule breeding .... so by mutual agreement we decided Danni would not be going!
So are Danni and Enya still for sale? Yes of course they are, keeping 4 would just be ludicrous, but until the home/time is right then the little one's, like Ziva and Jezi will get all we can give them....even if it kills us in the process...lol!