Monday 5 July 2010

Megamix


Damn you George Michael, "Tonight" "The Strangest Thing" happened again, after a "Hard Day" I'm feeling "Blue" and whilst watching you sing "One More Try" I'm crying "Like A Baby" again. " I Can't make You Love Me," but at least I know that you'll "Heal The Pain" for me and help me to "Move on " with my life.
"Come On" we all should know "Nothing Looks The Same In The Light," but in the deep of night you are the "Fantasy" that makes my "Heartbeat" takes me to "The Edge of Heaven" and makes me feel "Safe". " Yeah my sexual "Freeek" no doubt "I Want Your Sex, just "A Moment With You, " and "You Know That I Want too" go "Outside" for "Fastlove" with you.
"You've Changed" but I "Remember You, " Yes, I remember so well "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face." I guess I'm getting "Older," but your still my Mr"Amazing" my "Idol!"
So "Dear Friends" Please don't tell me "This Is Not Real Love" because "I Believe When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever ." "Do you Really Want To Know" what he means to me? Well, He gives me the "Freedom" to turn "A Different Corner, " he makes me feel "Happy" and has given me "Something to Save" from my life.
"Heaven Help Me, " dear Georgios, I have "Faith" but "I'm "Waiting For The Day" with "A Last Request," please "You Know That I Want To" see you sing "Flawless" for me again.